cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problems

aw sorry to hear it’s so intense Smiley Sad @annabethxchase

im really sorry you have to deal with this. what do you usually do when this happens ? i actually feel so bad for you because i know how it feels and it’s horrible !! do you think maybe talking to a helpline will help ? how does your sister feel about all of this ? 

im sending my loveHeartHeart

Naw thanks @litgym Heart

Usually I just block it out but I'm really sick of it, I can't talk to a helpline tonight but if things get worse I will. My sis gets super upset at my father but then after a day or so its back to normal

Heart

@annabethxchase i just have to say im really proud of you for staying strong during thisHeart do you have any self-care for tonight ? do you think there’s anything you can do to make this situation better ? Heart

@annabethxchase family arguments can be hard to wittness and be around.
I'm glad you try to block it out, what usually helps to block it out for you?

Getting Real: SCAVENGER HUNT RO STYLE!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee @litgym Naww thanks guys!!

I've got some homework to get through and I am doing some scrap booking for my friends,

I usually shut my door and put in some earphones an blast some songs. 

@annabethxchase sounds goodHeart i hope this situation settles down soon x here to talkHeart

hey @annabethxchase

how are things ? Heart i just remembered does your school have the new counsellor yet ?

I woke up the other morning to a lot of yelling so that started off my day on a bad note Smiley Frustrated Not sure what even happened, probs something ridiculous... 

How do you remember that @litgym?! I am impressed! & Yes, she's quite nice but I really don't think I could talk to her without the school getting involved <333

Highlighted

aw im sorry, i remember those times and it’s horribke, isn’t it ? @annabethxchase

good brain i guess ! haha. do you speak to your mum about everything ? because if you see the counsellor and then school gets involved it would be any surprise to her ? sorry if i misunderstood :/ do you want to see any professionals ?

I don't talk to her about everything - she doesn't know I'm on RO & I don't think she'd like it if she found out I was sharing this much... I think it would. I would like to see a professional but honestly it costs a lot and I really wouldn't know what to do.