cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problems

Nawww thanks @litgym *Hug received* Means a lot (STOP YOUR MAKING ME CRYYYYY) I guess, but a lot of the kids in my grade are annoying and bullies (wow i sound like such a prick) and I there were some rumors last year about me which people are still teasing me about (They aren't nice anyway so no loss) So you mean like counselling? I would be down for that but he isn't going to change, he'll deny everything so its just not worth it. My mum knows its wrong and she tries to tell him but when hes drunk he won't listen and he'll deny everything at every other time. Uhhh its like a complete dead end!! Aren't we all like that? REBELLIONSSSSS

aw you’re very welcome - so happy you joined ROHeart @annabethxchase

yeah i get that, everyone at my school are ***** can’t think of another word oops. maybe you could hangout with your netball friends and talk to them more ? uh i hate rumours! im terribly sorry for you, once again i know how you feel. yeah counselling, i would recommend it. well ive got to say that’s pretty good he actually went to the GP about his alcoholic issues. maybe the beginning of a 1st step, it may take a very long time change if it does :/ 

OK @litgym, This is enough. You have mad me cry (with happiness chill) TWICE in the last 20 mins Smiley Tongue Yeah, I don't swear a lot but that is the only word that applies to them at this point in there lives. It's ok, it hurt at the time but I think in a way i grew from the experience. Yeah I suppose, I guess I'm finding it really hard to see any good thing in anything he does which probs makes me biased. Uhh its taken like 10 years hurry up alreadySmiley Frustrated

@annabethxchase aw you are very welcome, you deserve it !Heart hahah ive picked up on the fact you don’t swear - i have lil problem with swearing and it really needs to stop😬 if i trip over ill swear, it’s just a habit now...

im biased as well with my “father” so yeah it doesn’t seem like a good thing or they do anything good. tbh i don’t actually think my “father” has ever done something good... i hope things get better for you <3

Yeah, I swear in my head though *Falls over oh ****(This happens frequently lol I'm clumsy)* I don't mind when people swear in that 'way' I do begin to mind when the words are aimed at people... 

Naww thanks   @litgym, you toooo Heart

Highlighted

@annabethxchase yeah of course i don’t aim it people because that’s just so mean and rude and i would never do it to anyone unless it’s my “father” or “mother” (not to their faces tho - i wish but i would be dead meat) 

i hope you have a lovely sleep, talk more tomorrow HeartHeart

You too! Goodnight Heart

@annabethxchase how have you been today ?❤️

hey @annabethxchase

how are you ? i hope things have been easier the last few days Heart always here <3