cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Problems

@litgym Ah yes it frustrates me almost as much as the fighting!! I haven't spoken to helplines - they usually take a while to load (Our wifi isn't fantastic), it feels like people have much bigger problems them me and it's really draining retelling everything Smiley Sad School is OK, there is just a lot of people that joke about things like suicide and don't take anything seriously (Wow I sound like such a complainer) Actually, I'm doing Spanish rn *Insert a VERY confused newbie*

@Bree-RO I have my little sister (Don't think that counts lol Smiley TongueSmiley LOL), and my mum but we don't talk about it much and she doesn't want me talking to anyone else because she thinks it's embarrassing (Which it is). I've told him sooo many times but he's just a drunken mess and nothing gets through to him. Thanks Heart

@annabethxchase mm that's annoying but good on you for continuing to reach out on RO !Heart i wish i could get rid of these problems for you<3 do you think maybe considering to speak to khl or another helpline when things get bad ?

yeah it's very upsetting hearing people joke about suicide Smiley Sad people need to understand what they say hurts. ooo have fun with your spanish learning !!

Naww thanks @litgym, it's great that you can come here knowing you won't be judged! I will give KHL a go if things decline! 

I totally agree with you, they do! I will or maybe not - my pronunciation is horrendous Smiley LOL

<333

@annabethxchase RO definitely has the most amazing support ive ever since ! hope you have good nightHeart dw my spanish pronunciation was horrible at the start of the last year but now i just cant stop speaking the language ! i dont think ive spoken in english in a while - i tend to answer in spanish but nobody understands ! Smiley LOLHeart

Indeed! Ahaha that's awesome @litgym! The other day I was pointing at a women in the super market and I was like "That mujer over there" Mum was like " That what?" Smiley LOL

@annabethxchase ahahah i dont even know that word !Heart

Hehe @litgym It's woman but it's pronounced really weird - mu-hair, that's where I start to sound like a constipated chicken!

hey @annabethxchase

how is everything ? has the “father” situation settled down ? thinking of you <3

hey @annabethxchase

how are you ? thinking of you <3

Ahh sorry @litgym, didn't see your previous message Smiley Tongue

Things are about as tense as they've ever been, father is making stupid snarky comments and calling my mother this and that which is really upsetting. Mum says to stay out of it but its really hard to watch him be so rude

Thanks for checking in though <3333