cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Questioning over whether or not I deserve to be happy

The thing is, I have no idea as to whether or not I deserve to forgive myself.

Hi @vachel,

I am afraid that returning to the same question over and over (especially when you answered it yourself earlier) is not going to help you much.

Like Myvo said, check out Oh Life or my suggestion of a gratitude diary if you'd like to do something which helps you redirect your thoughts and move on. We are here to support you if you want to discuss strategies for feeling better and moving on, but I'd suggest this conversation isn't really going anywhere if we don't move the topic to something a bit more useful and positive.

Cheers,

blithe

I'm sorry. All I do is end up in this negative cycle and I'm sorry. I am allowed to let my mistakes go and I am allowed to move on with my life. I am allowed to have friends remind me that I'm a good person, I'm allowed to hang out with my friends and I am allowed to dream big, because I am a good person.
Moved:

Unfortunately we've had to remove this message as it links to a website which has not been authorised by ReachOut. According to our community guidelines, you need to contact us before you post links to other websites. Please check out our community guidelines if you'd like to know more: http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/MUST-READ-ReachOut-com-Guidelines/m-p/16#...

I'm sorry.

All I do on this site is screw up, oh god, I'm sorry, I'm trash.

@vachel You're not trash and you're definitely not screwing up either. It's just that as a community member, you do have to abide by the guidelines and rules in place. I did take a look at the site you posted and I can see how it can be quite helpful. I think it's pretty novel where you can connect with an active listener and talk it out. 

I'm sorry. I'll stop posting here, I promise.

Hey @vachel you are going through a lot and everyone on Reachout is here to support you. We do not want you to stop posting, it is great that you are reaching out to get help and yes we do have guidelines on here just to keep everyone, including you, safe. I get the sense you want to speak to someone directly and if you do want to chat with someone Lifeline has an online counselling service, have you used it before?

i honestly have no idea how to use this site anymore. all i do is get banned and act like a moron.