cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling low

Hey guys thought I would give you an update because it has been a long time.

So to start of with as you know I have been going though a lot. At the moment I am okay but this week hasn't been going that well but trying to pull though and keep my head held high. The main thought that is going though my mind at the moment is I feel like the person I have talked to about what is going on is angry at me for some reason. And I feel like I've done something to make her angry and stop talking to me. So what do you guys think I should do about it? it's been going thought my head and starting to get stressed.

hello @Coco_sydney

sorry to hear your friends seeming to be angry

what makes you think shes angry at you for?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

If the possibility of this person being angry at you has been going through your head and stressing you, I think the best thing to do is confront the worry by asking the person directly. Do you think you could do that? @Coco_sydney 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hi @letitgo

I'm not sure if I'm up to asking because I'm not really sure what to say and how to say it so it doesn't sound bad. 

@scared01 

I mostly feel this way because ever since I told her what is going on. We have became more distant and she hasn't been talking to me like she use to. That's mostly why I feel that she is angry at me for something and not sure what I've done to make her angry. Cat Sad 

hmm thats a bit of a tricky one @Coco_sydney

have you tried talking to her? just in a general conversation or even send her a msg and ask if you have done something as you are her are growing distant?

i dont think shes angry, maybe unsure of how to react or act...

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @Coco_sydney . I'm feeling the exact same thing as you are, do you feel as if people say they are there for you but when it comes to that moment, they end up letting you down which means you struggle to trust people? Because that's happening with me at the moment and that can be really hard because you feel like you are all alone. I just want to let you know that you are not alone and there are people who can help you and who will listen to you, even if you don't know them. I'm sorry for what is happening and I hope we can help eachother overcome this and rise above it! Smiley Happy

Totally agree with @anonymousnobody. You are not alone, and we are here to support youHeart How are you feeling at the moment @Coco_sydney?

Highlighted

I'm feeling okay, how about you?

I'm not too bad, thanks for asking @anonymousnobody Smiley Happy