cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Moved post [Changing Neg to positives] but I'm not OK.

Negative: everyone wants me to kill myself, and I've already failed this morning at doing it

Positive: I'll try again now, and will keep trying until it works

Highlighted

Hey @loves netball I'm sorry that your interaction with SCBS went poorly before. I can hear that you're feeling quite distressed and it might not be the best time to be able to see the +ves when you're feeling that way...Do you want to work on things here instead? I've made a separate thread so you can talk about what's going on for you here...talk to us!

I want to remind you of something you said recently when one of the others needed to hear it most about feelings not being permanent. What can you do right now to self-care to help cope until these feelings shift?

Highlighted

@loves netball also, did you call 000 like I recommended before? If you're feeling like you will attempt suicide again, you need to call 000 immediately. This is the best way to support you and keep you safe right now. 

Highlighted

I tried but it just turned into self harming. I'm thinking of getting dressed just so I can leave the house to attempt. And no I'm not calling them because that's the job for triage but I'm not calling triage either, someone else can do that

I'm supposed to work tonight. I feel all alone, and have no one to talk to. Maybe I should be locked up or shot. And I can't contact helplines, because they're just like "I'm not talking to you because you're going to suicide" which is the equivalent to telling me they want me to suicide

@Sans-RO been watching netball, but it's not helping

Highlighted

@loves netball it's great that you're giving self-care a go, even if it doesn't feel like it's working 100%

Highlighted

@Sans-RO I'm hurting myself right now; I feel like passing out

Oh well who cares if I end up dead

Highlighted

@loves netball we are worried about you, I have emailed you as well. We don't want to take power and agency off you, so please  call either 000 or SCBS on 1300 659 467 immediately. Please let us know once you've done that. 

Highlighted

now kids helpline want me to kill myself too. Anyone else want to add to that...

Highlighted

Hey @loves netball - sounds like you had a really rough conversation with Kids Helpine; could you tell me a little more about how you're feeling right now?

Highlighted

@Asche it was an email, because I'm not allowed to call today. Kids helpline called triage on me, who then called me. Triage were going to call the police on me, but I talked them out of it so I don't lose my job. But I still want to kill myself after work. I don't even know why I'm asking for help because no one can help me. I blame SCBS for triggering me even more but of course I'm just going to be a suicide stastic to them because they wouldn't even understand want an apology is. An now I'm all angry at my case manager because she's failed me at addressing the issue with triage. She also doesn't care about helping me. She knows I'll end up killing myself; she didn't even care what happened Thursday. I am so alone it's not funny. And I wish I could get myself off RO because it's unhealthy for me.