cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What it feels to be in a relationship?

being in relationship is hard when you you cant help liking other boys but love your boyfriend at the same time was in one but i had to break up with him for another guy and i was stupid to cause he did a drawing of us two and i didn't know about it cause it was a surprise and now i am feel bad and ive tried talk to him and said if we can be friends but he wont listen to me and i know its my fault i just cant control it and i hate and so i cant feel pain/love anymore but i guess i deserve to me a loner Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad 

hey @dragon3 - sorry to move your post again, but I feel it needs it's own space again. 

I'm so sorry to hear the pain that you're in Smiley Sad sounds really awful , and confusing. 

It's really normal to develop feelings for other people while you're in a relationship, and it doesn't make you a bad person, or that you should feel guilt for ending a relationship that you no longer feel invested in.  It can be really painful for everyone, but people heal and move through that pain eventually. 
Noone deserves to be a loner and you're no exception - you deserve love just like the rest of us.

I just want to check in around those strong feelings you're having - are you having any urges to harm yourself? If you are, are you able to keep yourself safe from  those urges? 

There are few immediate support options HERE that I think would be really good for you to access today Heart

thanks and that's fine but i i don't think i am ever going to find someone to love like i still love him but i just cant control it i wish he would understand that and that i just want to be friends 

@dragon3 sounds rough Smiley Sad 

Have you been able to talk to him about this? 

He might need some time before he's ready to be friends? 

We have some info over here on relationships that might be helpful for you Heart 

i have talked to him about it and i know but he thinks that i am like his ex's but i am not i want to keep talking to him and crap but i just dont see it getting even better i am such a idiot this is why i don't speak to anyone and always in my room wanting to be left alone cause i am scared of this happening 

@dragon3 - breakups are really difficult situations to mange, and finding it difficult does not in any way, make you an idiot. this stuff is hard for everyone. 

Maybe he needs some time to adjust to the new situation. ? 

Sorry to hear that you are wanting to be alone because of this - that's not a nice feeling. 

Could you check your email when you get a chance? 

yeah maybe and its fine i just have to learn and get on with my life i guess i just care to much for people and i don't want to hurt them but that's what i feel like i do every time 

Caring for people is an admirable thing - but caring tends to come with a lot of emotions as well.
When we care a lot about others, it can be really painful when we hurt them (even unintentionally), or when our relationships change in anyway.
This is all part of being a human - we all hurt each other at times, and the best thing to do is learn from these things, and to be gentle with ourselves - forgiving ourselves is really important.
It sounds like you might need some time and space to process and even grieve this relationship? "Getting on with your life" is not an easy thing to do - and it's ok to take some time, and process all the pain you're feeling.
<3
How are you today?

okay ill do that and its okay almost finished school for the day cant wait to go home and have a nap