cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: having a hard night

I will be just need to settle down an do dad's things which im going to struggle like shit to do because he is to weak to do 

Hey @Nightruner23 how are you doing this morning?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey @N1ghtW1ng very tired didn't get much sleep i tryed not to think what my ex did to me but because of the lack of sleep im starting to think about it and it's getting me emotional because of how i was treated and should have left her a long time ago 

Hey @Nightruner23, I'm wondering if calling Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 would be a good idea at the moment? They might be able to help you to process these thoughts and emotions in a way that we might not be able to here on RO. Just a little concerned about you. Heart

Yea that's understandable @mrmusic im trying to keep my mind off things atm but the dating website is shit im on it will charge me $134 per month wtf no she stoped talking 

hey @Nightruner23 sorry to hear its hard atm. 

is there another site you could use thats cheaper or free?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

How are things going @Nightruner23?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

It's going ok atm thanks for asking i think she stoped talking but i never do it was good well it lasted dad is not doing to good so which is making me stressed and trying to catch up on sleep which it's very hard because i can't get to sleep because of that my body is exhausted and weak
@N1ghtW1ng

Do you have any strategies to try and sleep? Feeling exhausted can make things tough, but it's great that you're trying Smiley Happy

I do use music it kind of helps but i can't think of anything else to do or use @N1ghtW1ng