cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

Music is a great start. Reachout has a bunch of articles on sleep here that might help. What do you think?

Thanks i will give them a go and read it

Hey @Nightruner23, did you give that article a read that @N1ghtW1ng posted? What are some strategies you could do tonight to help you get some sleep?

Yea i did trun off my phone i have it on the side but i get a lot of notifications though RO because the emails are nkt in sync so it comes up late no lights on and try nit to wake up and think something is around and makes me scared and relax the mind nothing seems to work for me @mrmusic

@Nightruner23 I think @scared01 and @Bee use essential oil diffusers in their room to get to help with sleep? I’m thinking of getting one myself, just haven’t had a chance to get to the shop yet. Do you think this could be an idea? Heart

essential oils have really helped me in a diffuser @Nightruner23

its abit expensive to start off with. think its 30 to get the diffuser but get the one with the timer. ebay has them relativeley cheap and chemists as well. and then get the pure essential oils meant for sleep which is mostly lavender and chamomile. i find those 2 are really helpul. the oils go into water (the diffuser releases the steam with the oils in it) so its only 3 or 4 drops each time you use it so lasts a while. 

PMR might help as well- have you ever heard of pmr?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I can give that try @mrmusic
Highlighted

@scared01 PMR = Progressive Muscle Relaxation I presume?

Thanks @scared01 i haven't heard of that what is it?

@scared01 im going to bed im way to tired to stay im falling asleep in so going to bed have a good night ❤