cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

yep @mrmusic

http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/docs/ACF3C8D.pdf @Nightruner23 a really simple exercise but it is abit time consuming. this pdf will help explain it. you can find heaps on youtube as a guidance thing too

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

night @Nightruner23 hope you get some sleep 

Hey @Nightruner23 how did you go getting to sleep last night?
One thing I was taught when struggling to sleep was to slowly tense all your muscles from your toes to your fingers to your head and then slowly relax them in the same order and keep doing that until you fall asleep. Do you think that would work?
Also, I'm not sure if you've mentioned this else but do you have anyone you can share these feelings with? Such as friends or a counselor?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey N1ghtW1ng i can give that a go i can talk to classmates and friends about it my sleep was ok thanks for checking up on me ❤

Hey @Nightruner23 I'm glad your sleep was okay Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

thats pmr @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

glad your sleep was ok @Nightruner23

This is very interesting @scared01 @N1ghtW1ng. I haven't done PMR for a long time - might be time to revisit it!

How are you going tonight @Nightruner23?

Im ok atm i wasn't in the best mental state that's why i was not on im doing ok im a bit worried about dad qhat he said to me and only me @mrmusic and yourself

@Nightruner23  You have no reason to apologise for not being on last night. I take nights off quite a bit myself. Smiley Happy

What's got you feeling so worried, if you don't mind sharing? Heart

Well my dad said he wants to end he is serious and he can't take it anymore because mum is taking him to the pokies till 12 am so he wants to end his life he is giving up @mrmusic