cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

I'm so sorry you had to hear this @Nightruner23. It is perfectly understandable that you would be feeling overwhelmed hearing that. I also want to thank you for sharing that, it took a lot of strength. Heart Just think I should tag @Erin-RO into this chat due to the subject matter.

If this is still making you feel down, I'm wondering if Kids Helpline (1800 55 1800) would be a good place to have a chat at the moment? Heart

No worries @mrmusic he only told me i got all quiet i didn't know what to say or do

I don't if I've asked you this before, but are you seeing a counsellor at the moment? I think this would be the kind of thing which would be good to bring up with them. At the moment, you are dealing with a lot of negative energy and pressure which is really getting you down. What do you think? Heart @Nightruner23

Im trying to but im home atm when i get back to tafe again i will i need to find the time that will work for me im going to do it @mrmusic

That's a pretty heavy situation @Nightruner23. I'm sure it'll take some time to really process it and I could imagine feeling quite shocked or numb after hearing it? Sometimes when people are struggling with an illness it can be so challenging - both mentally and physically. My heart goes out to you and your family Heart

I am about to log off for the night but as @mrmusic said you might find chatting with a helpline helpful and there's also Mensline 1300 78 99 78 (24/7) and Lifeline 13 11 14. 

Thanks @Erin-RO

Proud of you for your commitment to your wellbeing @Nightruner23. Heart Please keep us posted on how you go. We're always here for you to talk.

Thanks how have you been @mrmusic

Wow @Nightruner23, that's some really heavy stuff to have to sit with. Thinking of you, and your mum and dad. How are you feeling today?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //