Im really struggling tonight Smiley Sad

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: Really struggling tonight

Hi @scared01, want to talk about what’s happening tonight? Heart

I cant be strong like everyone expects me to be but i have no choice @mrmusic

@scared01 Has anything in particular happened to make you feel like this?

There has but cant really say because of anonymity  reasons @mrmusic 

Im so fking stressed about pop and mum and sisters and my appts and trying  to work out how to help myself and be ok for them and make sure they are ok and i just.. im crumbling

Hey @scared01, sorry that you're having a rough night. It's so great that you've decided to be open with it and talk about it instead of experiencing it alone.

While it's totally okay to want to take care of other people, your mental health should always come first. Is there something you can do at the moment to relieve your stress? Sending positive vibes your way <3

Its been like it for days @basketofmonkeys it gives me bad chest pains and struggle to breathe beacause  of the stress. 

I know my.mh comes first but i cant help but help others and i cant switch my brain off. 

I made a cup of tea and put a movie on but its not helping. Might  go in for a shower soon maybe thatll help but i tend to have panic  attacks in thete latley so need to be abit calmer

@scared01 I think it would be a very good right now idea to try and ground yourself using your five senses - five things you can see, five things you can feel, etc.

Also, have you tried mindfulness (I’ve probably asked this before, but I can’t remember)? That might be another way you can try and ground yourself.

Thanks @mrmusicim grounded ok. My bodys just in over drive. Mindfullness doesnt really  help me..

But thank  you though. I do appreciate  your suggestions 

Just going to go for a shower. Might help...

That’s ok @scared01, what do you think would help diffuse some of these difficult emotions you’re feeling at the moment? Hopefully having a shower will be a useful strategy.

Going back to what you mentioned earlier, @basketofmonkeys is right in that you need to find a way of putting yourself first, as difficult as that is. Sometimes, you might need to say no to a commitment, such as babysitting or ask someone to look after your pop. Being burnt out/stressed makes it very hard for you, and from your recent posts, it sounds like you might need a break. What do you think?