Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sadness over relationship with my parents

@Tiny_leaf probably Harry potter 

Highlighted

@mspaceK ooh, cool!

Do you have a favorite movie from the series?

I personally like the Prisoner of Azkaban, though if I'm honest that might just be because of Buckbeak..

I'm so proud of you for trying to be safe @mspaceK. Do you have anyone with you? Having supportive family and friends in the hospital with me has helped me in the past. It might also be comforting if they can bring something you like from home.

I think those ideas sound great! I love Harry Potter! Smiley Happy

No I didn't have anyome with me @WheresMySquishy but I was speaking to a friend. 

@Tiny_leaf probably number 1, 2 or 5. 

@mspaceK  @Tiny_leaf   I think my favourite is number 3. I remember liking 4 when I was younger too.

I read the books before I watched the movies, so I'll probably always prefer the books.

@WheresMySquishy @mspaceK the second one is probably my favorite book, but watching Buckbeak was just too cool. He's so fluffy looking!!

I love the books so much too @WheresMySquishy @Tiny_leaf . I just had a shower and now I am getting into bed. 

@mspaceK I hope you get a good sleep!

Let us know how tomorrow goes; I hope you can get some good supports into place.

Wow @mspaceK it must have been a really overwhelming day/night for you Smiley Sad

You mentioned that today someone will be coming to link you in with some new supports - what do you reckon about that?

Thinking of you Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo I think I'm finally just accepting that I need help because I can't do this on my own. I just woke up.