cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sadness over relationship with my parents

Hey @mspaceK 

Yes I am on! And yes I started a drawing last night. It's of a friend's pet cat. I haven't completed it yet... but I can show you a progress shot I sent to my boyfriend if you like? 

What about you? Any new illustrations?

@Maddy-RO I'd love to see it when you can. Yes - I have done a couple drawings but I can't show them on here because I already showed them to peoples in person. I'm going to work on a new one to show here though. Not sure what of yet. 

Trigger Warning

I'm a bit upset with myself because I self harmed again tonight after months being clean. :/ Smiley Sad 

I have another full day at work today. I'm not looking forward to it.  I really want to just sleep. 

Okay I have barely even started work and I've already been sick on the toilet. Fml. I'm finding it incredibly hard to be positive :/ 

Hi myspaceK,

I'm just checking in to see how you are feeling today, it sounds like it has been a tough night for you. Have you taken good care of yourself today? 

I'm also wondering if you have any plans to look after yourself tonight and is anyone around?

Thinking of you.

@JM-RO I just finished work and I'm pretty exhausted. It's been a tiring day. I did have a nice walk at lunch time albeit a bit boring but the sun was nice. I also had a 60 minute break at work today which I don't normally get so I was relieved to have that. 

I'm going to drive home and I'm not really sure what I'm going to do. A bit later this evening I'm going to see a friend for a couple hours at the shops to hang out and try to keep busy. 

Not sure when my housemate will be home so I don't know how long I'll be home alone for. 

I guess I might either read or draw or watch tv maybe. I don't really feel like doing anything much. 

I hear you on the exhaustion front! Work and feelings can be tiring alright. 

Glad to hear you got such a lengthy lunch break today and the chance to lap up that sunshine -it's amazing what some sun can do for your mood.  

Sounds like you are set for a great evening seeing a friend and having some relaxing activities front of mind for later at home Smiley Happy 

I also had some people check in with me cause they gave me a phone call and I chatted for a bit and I also had a nap @JM-RO . I'm finally out again. Going to have dinner with a friend and hang out for a bit. 

They think I'm coping becuse I'm going to work again and getting up and about. I couldn't tell them about last night hurting myself again though.  Oh well. I guess. I'm seeing them later this week though so I'll see how that goes. 

Okay - the anxiety feeling overwhelmed has come on again. I'm sick of this. I feel like curling up into a ball and crying. I can't breathe properly and I feel sick. Smiley Sad I've been drawing and talking to a friend all evening Smiley Sad urghhhhh. 

Highlighted

I'm so sorry you're feeling bad @mspaceK. Smiley Sad I'm here if you need some support. Heart

Does anything help you when you're feeling this way? I think drawing and talking to a friend are good strategies.