cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Sadness over relationship with my parents

@mspaceK honestly amazed at how you can put all your thoughts into words let alone as such a relatable analogy. I too can relate to wanting to be the person I was, it was a lot simpler.

Hope you are feeling better or feel better soon Smiley Happy

Thanks @Pasta . I do like writing down how I feel in ways like that. 

I had a good day and I feel like I have just hit a wall out of nowhere. I just feel sad and I don't know why. I'm going to get something for dinner now so maybe that will help. 

I feel so down and worthless Smiley Sad

@mspaceK anything in particular getting you down or just something out of nowhere?

@Pasta I feel so sad and I want to cry. I don't even want to go to my sport thing tonight that I normally look forward to. My chest hurts and I just want to disappear. 

I'm so sorry you're having a bad today @mspaceK. Smiley Sad I think you sound so self-aware.
I think you have always been a strong, green leaf. I know it's hard for you to see it right now. Heart

Have you got anyone around you? Would talking to one of your supports or a family or friend help?

@mspaceK it's okay to feel sad and it's definitely okay to cry, what ever helps really I've used the crying method a couple times recently aha. Have you tried breathing practices for pains I find it can help with that and calming myself down a lot.

What kind of stuff do you do at your sports thing?

I'm at my sports thing just sitting in my car. I'm going to force myself to go in because people will be there. I'm so stressed out and I don't know why. I feel sick. 

@Pasta @WheresMySquishy 

I hope you get to enjoy the sports thing @mspaceK. I've heard that playing a sport can make people feel happier. Smiley Happy

What's going through your head right now?

I finished my sport thing @WheresMySquishy . I'm stressed because there is online work I was supposed to complete and print for a mini course I am doing tomorrow and I've left it to the last minute and i don't want to do it but it is a legal requirement to work in my job so I have to do it. 

I don't know why I feel down though. Just this sense of dread.