cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sadness over relationship with my parents

@mspaceK probably going take a while to finish Skyrim ahah, it's a pretty big game from memory.

I'm glad it's distracting you @mspaceK! Smiley Happy

I'm excited for the new Switch games coming up like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion.
It's a great time for Switch games at the moment.

Yeah, the game is huge @Pasta . So many quests to do to keep me busy it seems. 

I don't have a switch @WheresMySquishy . But i really want one to play those games. I was in EB games today looking at luigi's mansion. It looks pretty cool. 

What are your plans for the rest of the weekend? @WheresMySquishy @Pasta 

I think my favourite assassin's Creed was brotherhood, probably because I didn't have or play much of the others at the time. 

@mspaceK I've been looking at the switch for a while but the price has hardly dropped since release which I find annoying.

@mspaceK probably take some photos tomorrow but besides that just some household chores. Smiley LOL 

What about you?

@Pasta  @mspaceK  I remember becoming the leader of the Dark Brotherhood and being a werewolf in my Skyrim playthrough. A lot of the quests were really creepy and weird. I love uneasy things or things that give me a bit of an unexpected scare in games. The entire game was more unsettling than other similar games.

I'm mostly looking forward to Luigi's Mansion for the nostalgia. I remember the other ones in the series. Smiley Happy

I'm hoping to play some games. I wanted to submit some of my university application stuff, but the system was bugged yet again, so I ended up having to write yet another email to tech support. They really don't make it easy for people to apply to postgraduate courses. Smiley Sad

I loved Brotherhood too @Pasta!

We ended up getting our Switch from Costco. I can't remember the exact price, but it was significantly cheaper there than other places. Of course, you still have to get a membership though.

Sorry to hear about that process being difficult @WheresMySquishy . And that sounds like an easy going day @Pasta .

One day my housemate and I plan to get the switch. 

Tomorrow I don't have work so I'll jist stay home I think and maybe play more games. Not sure really. Depends what i feel like. I'll also probably try and talk to my KHL counselor.  

Highlighted

I'm wide awake tonight.