cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sadness over relationship with my parents

@mspaceK Work can definitely be a good distraction sometimes. Having something to throw yourself into can be pretty helpful. How have things been otherwise? Have you been able to practise some self-care lately?

@MisoBear thanks for checking in with me. 

My mood hasn't really improved and I'm still having bad anxiety but I've been eating more. I did a grocery shop with my sister so at least there are little things I can snack on now. I still wish I could just stop everything and make it all go away. 

@MisoBear I've been playing an instrument, watching tv and playing video games as some self care tonight. I'm going to have a shower soon and then try and sleep. I'm home alone now and I feel kind of numb. 

Hey @mspaceK 

I've just caught up on your thread and also saw your drawing of Woody - it's awesome!!! Smiley Happy

I hope you had a good sleep last night.  How are you feeling this morning?

Heart

Thanks @Maddy-RO . 

Not good. Just finished work. I'm waiting for a call for my CATT visit. 

I think I'm just going to go to the shops and find something to eat and maybe find somewhere to just sit and read or draw. 

I had my check in appointment and it feels like an absolute waste of time. :/  oh well. 

Now I'm going to see if I can speak to my other counsellor but right now it doesn't actually feel like there is any point. Maybe I should just stop talking to people about all this crap. 

Maybe I'll just put my focus towards my book and escape there. I hate the world right now. 

I'm sorry to hear your appointment felt like a waste of time and that you hate the world right now.

Smiley Sad  Did you manage to speak to your other counsellor? 

Not yet @JanaG . I have to wait until she's available.  

You know I'm just sitting in my car in some random car park near home. I don't really want to be around anyone right now. I feel so unhappy :'( 

I understand not wanting to be around people when you're unhappy. I also do the sit in the car thing sometimes Smiley Tongue 

What are you planning to do tonight?

@JanaG I think I'll just read my book. You?