cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sadness over relationship with my parents

I just want to go home Smiley Sad 

Hey @mspaceK 

Hope you're doing okay at work Heart It's so hard to do life when you don't feel like you're coping. Takes a lot of strength to get out of bed and push through Heart 

I totally get what you mean when you say you don't need to vent. At times anxiety is a very physical experience (rather than a emotional/cognitive one). It was really good that you went to do some breathing exercises. It took me awhile to find one that works for me - which exercise do you do?  

Breathe in 4 breathe out 4 @Bre-RO . An hour and a half still to go at work :/ 

It's great that you use that one @mspaceK. Do you hold the breath before exhaling? 

What I found really helps is doing it like this.. 

1. Breathe in for 4 seconds

2. Hold your breath for 3 seconds. Feel the pressure of your diaphragm in the pit of your stomach. 

3. Breathe out for 4 seconds. 

Here are also some gifs that can help if you're finding it hard concentrating on the counting of breaths. 

meditation GIF

meditation GIF

moment satisfying GIF

Good on you for getting through today! Not long now until you can go home Heart 

Thanks for the gifs @Bre-RO . I'm finally finished. 

No worries @mspaceK 

I'm really proud of you for getting through the day Heart I hope you can do something nice for yourself tonight. 

I don't want to get better any more. I just want to disappear Smiley Sad @Bre-RO 

Aw @mspaceK I can sense how tired you are of dealing with anxiety. It is an exhausting experience and can make you feel like you want to disappear. I just want to make sure you're safe though? 

I'm safe @Bre-RO . Smiley Sad meeting some people at the shops for a work thing soon. Just sitting in my car. :/ I'm so tired. 

Are you on @Maddy-RO ? 

Have you done more drawing?