cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sadness over relationship with my parents

@Tiny_leaf I'm not really sure. Mostly I've been sleeping or colouring in my book and I tried watching tv too. They gave me some medication to help me calm down so that I could sleep last night. 

Hey @mspaceK 

Not only did you do the right thing by seeking help but you actively took care of your well-being - even in your lowest times. I think it's important to acknowledge that even when you were at a really low point, you still had the insight to see that you needed to put yourself into a safe space. That is so brave and a huge step.

We are really proud of you for doing what you needed to do Heart 

Thank you @Bre-RO . It's been really hectic. 

I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply until now @mspaceK. It sounds like you've been going through a lot this past week. Smiley Sad

I agree that you did the right thing by seeking help. I'm so glad that you're still here despite everything that's happened. I hope that the hospital staff are treating you well.
Things may be tough now, but tough times are not forever. There is always hope for a better tomorrow, even if you don't have a lot of hope at the moment. Heart

How are you feeling now? Heart

@WheresMySquishy I'm feelimg a bit better today and part of yesterday too. I'm not in the hospital any more and I'm starting to get back into doing things. It's quite overwhelming and I'm getting tired a lot just getting through each thing. My boyfriend is helping me through it alot though. He is being a really good support. I actually had a productive day and got things done and ate food amd relaxed a bit which is nice. I'm having these mini moments here and there where I keep doubting myself so I'm just constantly trying to push through. Hopefully things will start to feel a bit better. Thanks for replying. 

I’m so happy to hear things are going well @mspaceK Smiley Happy
What are your plans for today?

Hi @mspaceK 

Just wanted to check in, I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. Its good to hear that your boyfriend is providing so much support. its tough when you are doubting yourself, but the fact that you are pushing through is so good to hear. I hope you can continue to relax today and get your energy back.

@mspaceK  I'm so glad that you're feeling better and had a good day. Smiley Happy Settling back into a routine can be really hard, especially after a hospital stay. It's great that your boyfriend is a great support though. Smiley Happy

I hope that things will get better for you too. Heart