cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Same things

Hey @FootyFan26, would you like to talk about it?

It's always the same thing, I feel like I'm just annoying people because I every night is similar.

Hey @FootyFan26 please be assured that you're NEVER annoying. What you have to say is important.

How are you today?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Thanks @letitigo Smiley Happy. It's just that it's always a similar answer.
Today is the day before school starts and I haven't started any of my holiday homework... oops. Which means that I'm in trouble, I wanted to start it in the 2nd week of holidays but I didn't know how hard this week was gonna be.

Uhoh, but also, having a hard week is a very legit reason to not be able to get your work done @FootyFan26 sounded like you needed the time to keep yourself safe and get through. It's kind of like having the flu, but instead of a virus making things tough, it's some hard times. They're both exactly the same in terms of your right to get some more time or miss some work though. 

hey @FootyFan26, sorry for leaving you with cold feet! I didn't receive an email :\

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling annoying, but just know that you're not at all annoying to meSmiley Happy Is there something that is fuelling this feeling of annoyance?

@honky it's because I always give the same answer when someone asks me if I'm okay or how my day has been because it's always the same or similar.'

Thanks @Ben-RO, I agree but saying it is sometimes hard.

@FootyFan26 You feel annoying because you always have the same reply?  I think that's perfectly normal. We always tend to say the 'same things'. Like when you go out to the shops and they ask 'hi how are you?' I always reply with 'I'm good thanks' even though I'm not. Am I right? 

Yeah kind of, but on here.  Whenever anyone asks hoy my day is the answer is always negative and I feel like that's anoyying to you guys.

Not at all @FootyFan26, that's what this space is forSmiley Happy

How was your day today?