cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Same things

Mainly just trying to distract myself from it @Bree-RO and sleeping it off, I wanna get better but also some days I just get to the point where I stop wanting to help myself and I kinda just have to sit with feelings.

To be honest that in itself is pretty therapeutic. It feels horrible sometimes, however - huge strength in sitting with a feeling. I know it can get a bit annoying and sound very cliche, but the art of writing really helps. Doesn't have to be massive amounts. I am actually doing it right now (pic for proof).

oh.jpg

Sometimes I will just jot down thoughts and write down things I am grateful for, and toxic things I can get rid of, small steps towards making sense of what is going on in the ol' head.

What are your thoughts on writing? @FootyFan26

Highlighted

@Bree-RO I'm not really big on writing in general, I'm into more physical stuff but I've never really done it in that way before. I'm probably not gonna try it tonight but I'll definitely keep it in mind for later.

Btw the bottom of that tat looks sick Smiley Very Happy

hey @FootyFan26, sounds really tough having the constant feeling of being lost. You said you're more into physical stuff, what's something that you would like to try?

@honkyI'm not quite sure what you mean by 'something I'd like to try'.  I don't really know anything to try but the writing looks like a start.

Hey @FootyFan26, sorry for being unclear. Is there a new sport or physical based activity that you'd be interested in trying? (My sister got a new job at those wall climbing places, so I think I'll be going there regularly Smiley Tongue)

Hey @FootyFan26 hope the writing helps, if you decide to try it! How's the weekend going for you?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@honkyDon't worry about it, I haven't really thought about anything I'd like to try.

@letitgoI had a pretty nice lunch today and yesterday was fairly okay although now I'm not so good.  I don't really know how to do the writing that @Bree-RO suggested though.

I can try link you up to some writing stuff if you like? Thank you for the tat compliment!

If that's not a problem @Bree-RO, it's kinda just getting too much now and I don't know what to do.

No problem Smiley Wink
Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 217 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count