cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Same things

@RevzZI wish Smiley Happy.  I'm doing Year 11 atm and although the school is fairly big we have about 1000 students and parts are blocked off becasue of renos and construction.  That sounds really cool though, I really like nature.

Is there somewhere near the house you could try @FootyFan26? I'm lucky enough to be living next to a kind of mountain area so there's so many quiet spots but I did have to go exploring for the better spots. Maybe you could go on an adventure near the house these days (like a walk) to find the perfect spot! It'll be like knocking over two things at once Smiley Happy

@RevzZ that sounds so nice Smiley Happy. My mum's a bit cautious about me going out by myself so I don't reckon I'd be able to.

It's mainly situations where I have someone walking with me that I get really upset about not having anywhere to go.

wow 1000 students! @FootyFan26 How are you traveling tonight? Any downtime?

That's cool @FootyFan26, there's plenty of other ways. Do you have a quiet place to chill most of the time, like a go-to place? Or as I know it, there are ways to chill and zone out mentally, like listening to music

@Bree-RO @RevzZ I just kinda chill in my room most of the time listening to music. Tonight is okay, I should be doing important work that's due tomorrow but when I even think about doing it I get frustrated at the fact that I'm not doing it so I'm just pretending it doesn't quite matter as much as it does Smiley Tongue.

Thanks for updating us Smiley Happy Haha @FootyFan26 I feel your pain there with the last min deadlines. What music are you into at the moment?

I listen to a fairly diverse playlist @Bree-RO but I do try to keep it a bit more upbeat. Getting songs that I like ensures that my focus stays of what I should be doing Smiley Tongue. My teacher is not gonna be happy tomorrow Smiley Surprised!

Diversity in the realms of music is a good think I reckon! @FootyFan26

@Bree-RO it's good in terms of trivia as well Smiley Very Happy. I'm currently listening to 'Some Nights' by fun.