cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Same things

That's good @FootyFan26! I think I can relate to how you feel. Sometimes it's just a pile of little things that all build up and then it just kinda explodes. Have you tried identifying some things that lead up to you falling apart?

Nah @LadyMacbeth00, I don't really know what use that would have to be honest.

Hey @FootyFan26 how are you doing today?
Sometimes identifying what things make us feel like falling apart or unhappy can help us feel better for it gets too much.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey @N1ghtW1ng, I e been sick today as well which isn't great but it's out of my control.

I feel like sometimes I can just feel down over nothing and sometimes it's a whole lot of stuff which can include stuff going on at school, home and sometimes negative self talk.

Hey @FootyFan26, how are you feeling today? I hope you are feeling better.

Hey @SmileMonkey Smiley Happy

Today I'm feeling better which is nice, thanks for asking.  I need to get some stuff done which I'm not doing because I cbf.

Sunday ceebs @FootyFan26?

I had to google the meaning of ceebs, and no, not really. I've been on school holidays and haven't done shit @Bree-RO. That's another thing that can affect how I'm feeling, if I've been using my time effectively which I haven't so far Smiley Surprised. Plus I barely even keep track of what day it is because there's no school Smiley Tongue.

@FootyFan26 I'm the same in regards to losing track of what day it is - can barely believe it's Monday again tomorrow!

In terms of using your time effectively, when that starts to bother me, I try to do at least one productive thing before bed, even if it's just practising a language on Duolingo, so that I can feel like I've done something. Do you reckon you could think of a sort of "minimum productivity" activity you could resort to when you're feeling like that?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Yeah @FootyFan26 so true, crazy how all that strong momentum we have going when we are studying/working kind of halts during the holidays.

Can empathise with this one. It's good to take some time to yourself though. Maybe you could start on smaller tasks initially, just one small task here and there?