cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Same things

@Bree-RO@letitgoI did some stuff although not too much, which does make me feel a bit better. It's just that I have 2 assessments to do in the next week as well as homeworl so doing 'a little bit' isn't really gonna cut it when I get to school. I feel like we don't notice the omentum until it's gone, the week has gone so fast as well, crazy stuff.

Time slips so quickly! @FootyFan26 I am super behind too, feel your pain. Just got to hustle my best with it Smiley Happy Set aside some focus-time. I believe in ya!

Hey @FootyFan26, I'm sorry to hear that things have been tough for you. How are you feeling today?

@honky I'm kinda starting to feel like shit now. Just tense and not fully focused.

Would you like to talk about it @FootyFan26?

@honky I'm just feeling kinda down. Dno't know the trigger or anything I guess it's just one of those days.

I'm sorry to hear that @FootyFan26. Is there anything you can do for yourself to ease the sadness? Maybe some drawing?

@honky I just try to distract myself but then when i stop the distractions then usually my mind goes straight back to feeling like shit which is kinda annoying and something that I don't really know how to handle.

Yeah I can really hear how you feel. I think it's ok to let our minds wonder, we are humans after all. In saying that, your feeling of annoyance - is this because you don't want your mind to wonder? 

Kinda @honky. It's because distraction sonly work for as long as I'm distracted - given that they're effective distractions - and then it goes back to normal afterwards so I want to try to use the distraction to get my mind off it but then kinda try to get it to stay off it because I don't really know how to handle feelings like that so I just distract myself.