cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Same things

@honkyprobably one of my worst recently, plus I got in trouble for not doing my homework.

I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been great for you @FootyFan26, would you like to talk about it? 

I guess so @honky but I don't really know what tot alk about. I feel like today was too obvious and some people could tell I'd been having a shit day which they generally can't.

Hey @FootyFan26 I love yarning to you on RO and I really hope you know we're all here for you. To listen and support you. I think you are a very well rounded member of RO, it's okay to need some support during negative experiences. I am here to listen with the rest of the crew - what's up Smiley Happy

@Bree-ROkinda just what I said before, I don't know why, there's not really an obvious trigger.

Agreed with @Bree-RO, we all have our ups and downs, and that's OK Smiley Happy

I don't really know how to fix it though, I feel stuck atm.

It can be hard to fix the general feeling of numbness/sadness when there's no clear cause for it @FootyFan26. You are not alone here, have recently been through this myself.

Am I right that you just want to feel better within your current self? But feel like you don't know where to start if you don't know what the problem is?

@Bree-RO If that's your way of saying 'I don't want to feel like absolute shit anymore' then yes.

@FootyFan26 well I don't want to go over stuff you've already had a crack at, you are very switched on and I don't want to waste your time. What have you tried that hasn't worked in terms of not feeling like absolute shit? Then we can focus on something new.