cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Same things

I honestly just feel like I'm gonna cry at times @Bree-RO. I pretend to be okay for as long as I can but then there comes a point where you just can't anymore.

@FootyFan26 Sorry to hear you are feeling so low tonight. It is okay to cry, you don't have to pretend with us. Can you think of something that makes you feel a little less heavy? Something you enjoy?

It's not often that I get this low @Bree-RO so I don't really have anything that I can remember doing in a similar situation although I've mainly being listening to music and playing on my phone. That's kind of stopped working now though. You get used to the music in the background and the phone gets boring as well. I can try and keep playing on my phone I guess.

@FootyFan26 did you want to talk about your day. We are here to listen and we care.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @FootyFan26 how do you find meditation? I think I have mentioned it heaps but these guys are my favourite. 

@FootyFan26 how are you today
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Not great @redhead, just trying to get through the day.

Is there anything you wanted to talk about @FootyFan26 I'm sorry to hear your having a bad day
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I’m starting to get used to having bad days Smiley Tongue. Again I just wanna be able to chill in a nice quiet space right now.

Oooh I love chilling in quiet spaces @FootyFan26! There's always spaces around uni where hardly people go and it's surrounded by trees, ducks and water so it's really nice. Do you have any spaces like that you can go to? Perhaps down by a lake under a tree or something?