cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Scared

Oh I forgot to say I’m not great but don’t worry about me.. just focus on you and how you are going ❤️

@Bananatime04 I don’t know anyone in my classes unfortunately. My break is an hour so I might call my psychologist and see if she or the peer support worker has time to talk to me quickly. 

I’m sorry you’re also having a difficult day Heart Is there anything you’d like to talk about? 

Sorry you don’t know anyone.. is there anyone else that doesn’t know anyone that you could just go sit with and get to know so you feel a bit better with someone else.
That sounds like a good idea! I hope it goes well!
I don’t want to take over your thread with all my problems but if you want to you could pop over to my thread.. it’s ‘TW life seems too hard’ but I don’t want to trigger you any more than you already are with class so there is no pressure..
what classes do you have today?

It was okay thanks @Bananatime04 Smiley Happy I’m a bit of a loner I’m afraid, because of my social anxiety. I had a class on mental health which was really awful because our teacher was laughing at people with delusions and I wanted to correct her but I just didn’t have the words. Now I have a class on different types of heart problems. I kind of want to talk to someone before I go to the family thing tonight because it was a big sh trigger last week and idk how I’ll deal but idk if I’ll get over my anxiety enough to call anyone. 

I’m sorry you’re going through such a tough time. I’ve replied to you in your thread Heart

Oh I’m so sorry to hear what the lesson was about and how it made you feel.. I’m like that with religion atm. I don’t have a choice to be there or not but my teacher said that we’re focusing this year mostly on what the meaning of life may be for different people and the purpose and it’s so triggering because I’m struggling with that question right now. I hate it so much so I can relate to that kind of.. idk maybe?
I had a heart problem a few years ago.. mmm fun!
I think it’d be a good idea to call someone before you go if you feel you’ll have the same experience. Who were you thinking of calling?
Yes thank you so so much for that reply ❤️

Hey @DruidChild sorry to hear about that class on mental health - it's ok that you didn't say anything. it can be really hard to speak up in situations like that, and sometimes you need to just look after yourself. 

Do you think it would be helpful for you to talk things through a bit before the family thing? Perhaps you could try an online counselling service where you can type out what's going onf or you? 

Identifying that last week was a SH trigger for you is a good step towards thinking about how to navigate it this week - is there anything you could do in the moment to help get through the trigger without SH-ing? 

Thank you @Bananatime04, sounds like you can relate Heart Religion and meaning are difficult subjects to tackle, it sounds very triggering to have to think so much about things you’re already questioning and unsure of! 

Oh I’m sorry to hear about your heart problem Smiley Sad Are you in better health now? 

I was going to call my psych but I’m feeling okay so I don’t think I need to...just heading off to family stuff now, so that’ll at least be another distraction. 

Thanks @gina-RO Smiley Happy I think distractions are going to be most helpful for me right now, I’ll be catching the bus and doing family stuff for a few hours at least. I don’t think I need to talk to anyone rn but I know the services that are there if needed. I did realise that it being a week ago means I’m a week clean, the longest I’ve been clean for awhile, which is good! 

@Bananatime04, I forgot to say, thank you SO MUCH for all of your support today. You really helped me feel less alone. I hope that you stick around until you’re 16 because I think you’ll make an incredible builder Smiley Happy 

@DruidChild i am glad things are some what under control again even if they arent good. 

Thank you @Eden1717 Heart Every day is really difficult at the moment. I'm just so tired and it never seems to go away, sleeping doesn't help. There's so much to do and organise in the next few months and it's overwhelming, plus dealing with confronting topics at uni and having my tutors telling us how important this year is and if we screw up we'll never get a job or make it as nurses. It's also coming up to a year since my last suicide attempt which is going to be a hard date to cope with.