cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Scared

@DruidChild i am sorry i am also struggling with that sort of stuff tonight.... it really really sucks. can you try and chat with the family member or maybe watch something on your phone or listen to something idk it is hard sometimes you just have to make do with what you have and hope it gets you through. 

Thank you for your kind advice @Eden1717  Heart I'm sorry that you've been struggling with similar things. Unfortunately things got too much and I ended up self harming (no need for medical attention though), but luckily I had a good session with my psychologist on wednesday and we made a bit of a plan for how to deal next time. So I feel a little more in control now. 

@DruidChild  i am glad you have a plan now for if something like that happens again. i hope you are having an ok day today. 

Hi @DruidChild, just checking in. It's good to hear that you cooperated with your psychologist and made a plan. How's everything going?

Thanks @Eden1717 Heart I hope things are going okay for you, too. 

@WheresMySquishy Thank you for checking in Heart I’ve had a rough few days but I’ve been working really really hard on coping in a healthy and safe way, which I am pretty proud of myself for. And I had a kind of upsetting incident online which threw me a bit. All in all it’s a painful time but I’m dealing as well as I can. I hope you’ve had a good day! Smiley Happy 

How are you today @DruidChild?

Thanks for checking in @Bananatime04  Heart I’m having another rough day. Really really tired and I have 4 hours of classes (classes are hard because they’re lonely and triggering) and I can’t use my normal coping thing which is music because my headphones broke and I’m really anxious about a bunch of things :/ Hopefully class will be a distraction at least and then I’ll check out my safety plan and see what I can put in place for this afternoon...coping is exhausting honestly Smiley Sad 

I hear you @DruidChild ❤️ I find classes triggering as well. Sorry to hear your headphones are broken. When do your classes start? Do you have time to go get new ones? Or could you maybe bring something with you in class like a stress relief thing?
What are your plans after class?

Thanks @Bananatime04 Heart how are you doing today? 

I have class now (it’s running late ugh) until 4 with a break in between, then I have to go see family which is also stressful. I absolutely would go to get new headphones but I don’t have any money atm lmao, I do have a couple fidgety toy things with me though so that’s good. I’m trying to make a plan to help me cope and not do anything self destructive but I’m struggling. Smiley Sad 

I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling
Do you have any friends in these classes that you could talk to? Or even just sitting with someone to make you feel less alone? How long is your break?