cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: School

hey @FootyFan26 I'm keen to hear how you are going, I hope you are ok. I struggled a lot with school when I was younger too.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Re: School

hi @FootyFan26

I know how you feel, sometimes i will feel this big motivation to get things done (though it does leave pretty fast) and other times I just can't be bothered, I feel drained even if I haven't done anything. Sometimes it works for me to think about what I want to be in the future and because I am in year 11 most of the subjects i am doing are prerequisites so I just remind myself what I want to do and that I need to work towards it.

Like you I'm very social, I see my breaks as time to hang out with friends cause i just spent 2 hours in class why continue, anyway Idk if this helps but some people I know have tutors which is good because they are basically like teachers "forcing you" to do work but they come to your house and you can get things done then relax later knowing everything is done.

Just a suggestion, I know they do cost money, let me know how your going maybe we can even help each other, did you say you were in yr 11 too? what subjects are you doing?

Smiley Happy