cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing passed loved ones, in the of form spirirts

Hello Gang,

I have a werid thing happen to me, a few weeks ago I thought I saw part of my beloved Grandma who just passed a few weeks before in my room walking pass my bedroom door! [but that door was closed!!!]

I did n't see all of her only a bit of her.....But I saw  the clothes see she wore when I saw in the coffin. Gold silk slong and bright orange top I saw, just part of her.....It's still vivid in my mind. What it means ,I may never know until I see my maker.

It's not the first time, I heard my dad's father speak to me, he was sick in Hong Kong at the time with my brother and dad, He came  whist alone in my room , He better known to me as Kong Kong [granddad in chinese]  Ma and myself stayed at home.

Re: Seeing passed loved ones, in the of form spirirts

wow, what an amazing experience, Snuffles!

My sister says she's seen my Grandma since she passed (25 years ago now).

I think that sort of thing is a testament to how much you loved and were loved by someone - that their influence remains in your life somehow Smiley Happy

Do you feel like it was a particular event that triggered you seeing your Grandma and Kong Kong? Or did it seem a bit random?

JDx

Energy is constant and some lingers for whatever reason.

I hope you weren't too startled by this? Are you generally concerned and did it freak you out?

Hello Gang.....

I think meant somthing,but I may never know the full meaning......But I do know they have passed on to the spritaual plane..Lord knows I miss her so.....Before I KL only last Sunday morning I felt so unhappy, as we took off. I had a lump my throat and I felt I was going to cry,but I hid it from my ma.

But I do know I have good memories of Grandma but I wish I could get know better, as the time I knew is too short. I was only getting know her and her time ran out......so sad that this had to be. But at least she went in her sleep and not in pain.

Hey Snuffles,

i have also had this experience when my best friend passed away from cancer at the age of 14. Some say it is to look over us and some say it it's to try to communicate or tell us something. Keep an open mind and you never know Smiley Happy

You may be right......with so many strange forces around ie: like seeing your passed loved  ones  in sprirtural images for example,it's best keep a open mind!!!

Highlighted

Re: Seeing passed loved ones, in the of form spirits

Hey Snuffles,

I have had similar experiences with people close to me who have died - but usually for me they appear vividly in dreams. I don't really look it so much as they being still around, but more as the process of my subconscious brain grieving and processing the loss. The more it has happened to me,  the more comfortable I get with it.

So I don't know if your grandmother actually appeared to you, or it was your brain just coming to terms with her departure - but I don't really think it matters. Either way it suggests you are working through the grief of her death and coming to terms with it.

Take care,  

Benny