cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sinking again

I don't know that I can keep living with all of this pain. Is it bad that I hope my ED kills me like everywhere says it could? Today I could tell that my counsellor was concerned because I'm acting like I do when things get super bad. I don't want to go back to hospital just as semester starts. Everything just hurts so badly in my head. 

Re: Sinking again

hey @DruidChild
im sorry your sinking again. im glad that you were able to speak to your counsellor today, has she/he suggested anything to do maybe increase your supports more ie see your gp weekly or more regularly and/or psychiatrist earlier?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @DruidChild,

I'm sorry tonight's not going well for you. Have you tried any self-care strategies tonight? I'm a bit behind with things but would you be up to contacting a helpline?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thanks @scared01 and @N1ghtW1ng Heart My counsellor is the only support I have atm. She suggested a strategy for dealing with a specific thing I was sad about and I did it but it just made me sadder tbh.

I'm having a yummy dinner so that will be good self care...and listening to music. I don't think I'm up for navigating a helpline tonight though, sorry. 

its tricky with minimal supports perhaps seeing your gp regularly might be helpful @DruidChild
it sounds like some great self care though for tonight. do you have any other plans for tonight?

No need to apologise @DruidChild Smiley Happy
Has your counselor suggested any other strategies that you could try tonight? A yummy dinner sounds great, what kind of music are you listening to?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Unfortunately my gp is away at the moment @scared01. I'm worried about an ED-related physical thing that's pretty concerning though so I might end up going to my local medical centre. 

@N1ghtW1ng I just played shuffle on my saved songs on spotify so a bit of everything! Smiley Happy I think I'm supposed to call the crisis line when I feel this way but I really, really don't want to be made to go to hospital. 

that sounds like a good idea @DruidChild if your worried about something then its deinently worth getting checked out

Thanks @scared01 Heart

Is your medical centre open at the moment @DruidChild?