cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sinking again

@DruidChildthank you <3 I'm glad to hear that you find it inspiring! That is possibly one of the best things I can hear.
I remember when I first signed up to RO and some of the mods were so open about their mental health journey and progress and it helped normalise it for me and was kind of an inspiration to me, and I always wanted to match that someday, so I'm glad to hear that's how the community sees it <3

How are you feeling today?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

You are definitely an inspiration to me @Bee Smiley Very Happy

I'm having another tough night. Intrusive thoughts + sadness + loneliness + physical ED side effects + anxiety + sh urges = Smiley Sad 

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a tough night tonight @DruidChild
Any thoughts on what you can do to help make the evening more bearable?

(email reply)

Thanks @Bee. I'm listening to music atm which usually helps a little. 

@DruidChild I'm glad you're listening to music and its helping ❤

(Email reply)

hey @DruidChild it sounded like a really rough night. how did you manage and how are you going today? Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I ended up just listening to music for a while then sleeping on and off. Today is another tough one. I've been trying to focus on studying to keep the sadness from being completely overwhelming which kind of works (and has the added bonus on getting through a fair amount of uni work!). Idk, things still feel really miserable and sickening though - I keep fluctuating between 'just study, maybe I'll end up miserable and alone but at least I'll be a good nurse' and 'this is completely hopeless and I'm worthless and I'll be alone forever, I should just die right now.' 

@DruidChild
those sorts of thoughts can be so hard to handle cant they, im glad the study is helping you though. Nursing is more than just studying though, it requires kindness, compassion, understanding and empathy- you have all those qualities you jsut have to get through the studies which i have full faith you will btw!

do you know if somethings triggering these emotions at all?

Thank you! That means so much to have you say that @scared01. Mm yeah there's a couple of things but I think it's also just normal mental illness stuff, like if these things weren't triggering things then something else would be, you know? 

yeah i do get that @DruidChild dod you want to talk about them at all though? i dont mind listening and helping you work through some if itll help. better than bottling it all up