cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sinking again

Thank you for caring @Eden1717 Heart I'm sorry that you've had similar experiences though, I agree that it's really hard and exhausting. I just feel like I've lost it; like I'm insane and psycho and should be locked away from other people because I get so obsessed and miserable and afraid. I wish I would just fall out of the universe and fade into nothing Smiley Sad 

Sleep is a good suggestion, I am going to go and try to sleep now; I hope you have a safe and restful night, too. Heart Thanks lovely. 

hey there @DruidChild, you've been so wonderfully supportive to everyone here tonight. I'm sorry this is what you had to go through. Just when you say you wish you would fade into nothing - are you talking about thoughts of suicide? Are you going to be safe tonight?

@DruidChild i hope you get some rest and that you feel better in the morning

Hi @DruidChild. How are you doing? Sounds like you were in a lot of pain and things were feeling a bit hopeless for you last night. I hope you're feeling better this morning. I'm a bit concerned that we didn't hear back from you last night. Are you able to confirm your safety?

@DruidChild i can definently empathise with you there.
your not broken you are really struggling and its so hard to handle esp while being alone. If i knew you, you could call me anytime you needed and help you through your emotions, thoughts or whatever you needed at the time. We all need someone and it really sucks having to go without.
Feeling loved is natural and normal human need and right, please dont be to hard on yourself for wanting to be loved and having someone to love in return.

Is there anyone in your studies that you feel you could connect with to form a friendship?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sorry for not replying last night @Amirah-RO, I fell asleep. I feel, if anything, worse this morning, I am trying to focus on studying but I just want to break down crying. But I'm safe, I guess. 

Thanks @Eden1717. I hope you're doing okay this morning as well Heart

Thanks so much @scared01, it means a lot Heart I don't really get on with people in my studies - they either think I'm a freak because of my self harm scars or they think I'm some kind of savant and just want me to give them all the homework answers.

I'm sorry for being so negative. I just feel so alone and lied to. Everyone told me it'd get better and it never does, all I do is accumulate loss and trauma. Everyone leaves. I let everyone down. I don't belong on earth. 

Hi @DruidChild  Thanks for letting me know that you're ok and safe. 

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling better today. What do you think you can do today to try and give yourself a break from these feelings? Are there any strategies that you normally use to help you through difficult times?

You do belong and you're not alone @DruidChild We're all here for you Heart 

hey @DruidChild im sorry you felt this morning but im glad your safe. How are you this evening?
Some people can be really judgemental, iim sorry that you encounter that. is there a study group outside of your uni like jsut others studying the same as you) that could join in with at all?

Thank you @Amirah-RO. I mainly cope just by getting on with stuff and distracting myself so I got through a little bit of study, probably not as much as I should have done but better than nothing I guess, and then I watched an interview with two of my fave actresses and that made me feel a tiny bit better.

I'm still feeling really scared and lost and sad but I'm getting through it @scared01. I think a study group is a really good idea! I hadn't really thought about that. When I'm back in class next week I'll check at the library and stuff to see if there's any advertised for my course. Thank you Smiley Happy

for sure @DruidChild you never know, you could even set one up yourself! Some study is better than nothing, well done on doing some esp when times are tough. i know it can be hard to get motivated and also be able to concentrate as well. im glad you felt abit better watching those interviews. How is your evening looking? Anything planned at all?