cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sinking again

A study group could be good for my grades as well! I want to improve my gpa because it's dropped in the last year. 

I've just been cooking dinner for my family and probably going to watch some tv with one of my brothers after that. Just trying to stay safe until I can sleep really. Thanks for the support @scared01 Smiley Happy

sounds like a good idea to me @DruidChild
im just cooking to but its oven stuff so can chill on here until its ready. maybe you coud watch a movie you all like?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

What are you cooking @scared01? I'm making chicken and rice and beans. 

We've been watching this show called Nailed It where people who aren't professional bakers try and make really complicated desserts. Sometimes TV, like on here, is good because having other voices and stuff makes me feel like I have friends and people around me. 

im making Beef snitzel with a rice and vege combo. @DruidChild
oh that sounds cool. sounds like a show id watch.

Yum @scared01 Smiley Happy 

i havent really bene cooking that much so thought i probably should. i realised how much id dropped the ball when i cleaned out my fridge and freezer and realised how much stuff i had to throw out because i said id cook/eat it/use it and never end up doing so!

do you enjoy cooking? if so what sorts of things?

Ah I have the same problem! I try to clean out the fridge every few weeks and there's always way too much food that I have to get rid of. Do you like cooking usually, is it for you and your pop? Smiley Happy 

I do like cooking. I find it kind of soothing, chopping and mixing and cleaning up. I like making dinners and getting to provide food for people, it's nice to know that I'm giving people something they need. 

yeah i mainly cook for pop and I @DruidChild when mum and the kids were here i was cooking for us all. sometimes when i stay at mums house i cook a meal there too usually a breakfast.
i use to enjoy cooking until it become a chore but i still enjoy having like a baking day every now and then and will usually bake some muffins and brownies or something that everyone enjoys that i can share.

I can imagine that, kinda like with the horses, it's less enjoyable to do something when it becomes a duty rather than a pleasure. Muffins and brownies sound really yummy Smiley Tongue

I'm looking forward to when I leave home and I can be a bit more adventurous and cook what I want rather than what everyone can compromise on!

exactly! @DruidChild Muffins and brownies are always winners in this house Smiley Wink
Do you mind if i ask how old you are?