cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sinking again

No, I'm okay thanks @scared01. And I do have the crisis line number if I need it Heart

and no @DruidChild venting isnt unhealthy for everyone. if i didnt want to be here i wouldnt. i want to be here for you and to help you get through things.
oh wow that is rude! im sorry you got an unhelpful pathologist. maybe you could go through the same company but in a different location so not in your gp clinic but somewhere else locally?
theres no way your wasting equipment because blood tests arent you thing! if it keeps happening id be putting a complaint in even if its anonymous.

DBT waitlists are pretty crazy thats for sure! how about in the meantime we can help each other and other can join in on the dbt thread? we can share tips on there to help in the meantime?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

ok that is good to hear @DruidChild Heart

Well thank you @scared01, I appreciate it, although there's no pressure for you to keep replying if it becomes unhelpful for you Heart

I think that's a good idea, there's another lab a couple of suburbs over I could try. And I am definitely here to share suggestions on the DBT thread.

its not unhelpful @DruidChild i really dont mind at all
might be worth a shot, its all sent electronically to your gp so wouldnt make much difference.
for sure, id been meaning to post on that thread latlely just havent as yet.

Is anyone around atm 

@DruidChild I think there's a few online, if not I am sure soon. We're here to listen if you need Heart

I don't really know know what to say @Bree-RO everything just. hurts. so. much

Has something happened today? @DruidChild

No @Bree-RO. It's the same stuff it just hurts more lately. I don't even care about nursing anymore. I just want to make the pain stop.