cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sleeping

Hey @RandomName did you manage to get to sleep any earlier last night? changing your sleeping pattern over night can be really difficult. did you try anything to help you fall asleep? (Eg reading is a really good one it makes me so tired)

@May_
I tried again but didn't sleep until around 12:30 this time I think.
At least it's better than 1:00 or 2:00 though.

Good thing is no more hallucinations since that last one I mentioned. Honestly still the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me.

Will try again and get closer to 9:00. Smiley Wink

@RandomName well done on your progress!

That dream sounds horrible Smiley Sad if you ever want to vent about your dreaming experiences I started a forum about dreams recently: http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/Dreams/m-p/202133#M14735

I've experienced some pretty weird dreams and it gets so so scary when you aren't sure what is real and what isn't. That happens to me quite a lot where I think I am awake and see something really scary in my room but then later on I realise it didn't really happen.

Have you ever tried a meditation app before bed? I was using one called 'Headspace' that was quite good and helped me sleep.

Highlighted

@May_
Thanks Smiley Happy
Well... so much for sleeping early tonight :/

Alright thanks, I'll check out the thread in a few minutes Smiley Very Happy
I've had some really weird dreams before and it'd be good to check out everyone else's experiences.

How often do you have dreams like that?

Oh ok. Cheers, I'll download that right now actually.

Goodnight Smiley Happy