cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: So stressed

Agreed with @mrmusic’s well wishes. How have you been feeling about this @redhead?

Sending my thoughts your way tonight, give us all an update when you are ready.

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

You showed such courage and strength in going to the hospital last night @redhead 

I hope you're feeling better soon and as @T4ils said when you feel ready, check in and let us know how you are Heart

I got transferred to step up step down.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Sounds like things are progressing @redhead. Keep it up! Heart

Thanks for checking in @redhead, we're thinking of you and here to support you through this Heart

@Erin-RO @mrmusic and everyone else
Thanks guys. Your support lately has really meant a lot. Sorry I haven't been that supportive in return.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

It means a lot to hear that @redhead Heart

I've seen how supportive of the community you are just remember we all have our moments of needing support and being supportive, that's what's so great about RO Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear things have been so rough @redhead; it sounds like you've been dealing with a lot! I'm glad you've felt able to talk to the community here on RO about stuff. How are you doing since getting out of step up, step down?

Sending lots of love and solidarity. Heart

(P.S do you mind if I ask what pronouns you use? Last time I asked I believe you were using they/them but since you mentioned being a guy I just wanted to double check!) 

@DruidChild thank you. I was OK(ish) for a few days after getting out of susd but I ended up in the psych ward last night and then got transferred back there today.
My mania or whatever this is is really getting to me, I've been having weird hallucinations, paranoia, and a really elevated but agitated mood.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I'm glad that you're somewhere safe and were able to get support last night. Heart

That sounds really tough Smiley Sad I hope things start to feel better soon. Sometimes when I feel agitated I find that doing something active, like walking or dancing, helps.