cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: So stressed

@DruidChild my pronouns are he/they I don't mind.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks for saying thanks @redhead, we are always here to support you! Smiley Happy It’s okay that you haven’t been supporting others lately, in fact it’s probably for the best! If we are having a hard time with our own life, sometimes we don’t have much more to give to others and we need to focus on ourselves.

I’m sorry to hear you are having hallucinations and paranoid but I’m glad that you are being looked after in then psych ward.
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

@T4ils I only spent one night in the psych ward.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Hey @redhead, just wanted to check how you're going at home now that you're out of the psych ward?

@Danielle_RO I'm at step up step down so I haven't been home yet. I'm having overnight leave tomorrow so I'll see how I go.

I got bad news today. My CM talked to my psychiatrist and he said he didn't want me on meds. How the fuck am I meant to deal with this shit. Things have got way too out of control since I stopped my old ones and I'm not fucking coping. Fuck him. Fuck everyone.

I see my psychiatrist in Thurs my CM wants to convince him to put me back on something.

I'm so fucking done if this doesn't get sorted out.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

That sounds pretty upsetting @redhead I'm hoping when it comes to Thursday your psychiatrist will listen to how you feel and take note of your concerns.

Do you have a good relationship with your psychiatrist? Are they easy to talk to about this stuff?

@Erin-RO I have a good relationship with my psychiatrist, and I can talk about this stuff I just don't know if he'll listen rn.

Last night I had a psychotic breakdown. I locked myself in pitch black bathroom and cried and swore and shit for over an hour. The voices and hallucinations just got too much. When I eventually got the courage to go to staff I couldn't breathe or talk I just shook for half hour until they gave me meds but I was in complete meltdown mode while they wore in. I still couldn't talk for ages though, I was so frustrated with myself. I eventually crashed in bed though I slept like crap.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Morning @redhead, how are you going today?

I’m sorry that you are having difficulties with your psychiatrist but I’m glad your case manager is aware and is working on you to come to a solution - please keep us updated.

I think you’re doing an amazing job at the moment, considering all that you’re going through - keep it up!

Sorry you had such a crappy night @redhead, but good on you for going to the staff. Please don’t be too hard on yourself. What will you be doing today?

@mrmusic I'm seeing my psychologist today, then my CM is coming in the afternoon and gonna try for overnight leave
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire