cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: So stressed

Linkin Parkesque no? @redhead

@Bree-RO a little I guess. Minus the rap.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Smiley Sad I'll never get better
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

You've actually come leaps and bounds since when I first met you @redhead I wish you could see what I can see Heart

Yeh but stupid fucking me stopped meds now I'm having a psychotic manic episode. I can't deal with it.

And rn I'm so tired I just want to sleep but that's never going to happen
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Oh and one weird symptom I've noticed is pain. I can actually feel pain now. Before I couldnt feel it when I was down but now I'm noticing everywhere that hurts. It's weird but I hurt. (btw I think this is a good thing, though it kinda sucks coz its making sleep harder)
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I am super sorry to hear about the pain. I am concerned about the manic episode, I don't want you going this alone. Would you consider SCBS for a chat? You're doing super well, it's good you're engaging in the hangout threads and chilling with music. I am just wondering if a phone chat with a counsellor could help with the symptoms? What do you think?

Highlighted

Hey @redhead, I just want you to know that I've been seeing your posts pretty much since I started being on ReachOut, and I think that you've done an amazing job with looking after yourself and taking care of yourself and your needs. I think you've come a huge way and that you've hugely deserving of congratulations. You're awesome Smiley Happy

@Bree-RO I've been speaking to step up step down, my CM, my psychologist. I don't think scbs would help. I talked to much today, I want to sleep.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@basketofmonkeys thank you :')
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire