cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: So stressed

Hey @redhead, how's it going today?

@basketofmonkeys I slept like crap. I actually feel down for the first time in months. It's not a normal depressed down though I feel weird, like I'm still a bit high just sad and emotional because I'm tired and stressed
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Sorry to hear about that @redhead. I think sleep quality can affect our mood so much more than we give it credit for - If you didn't have a good night's sleep I think it's totally understandable that you'd be feeling a bit emotional. Do you have anything planned for today or will you be able to rest up for a bit and relax?

@basketofmonkeys my CM is coming in the afternoon but apart from that I don't have any plans. I'm thinking about talking to staff/cm on how to manage when I go home tomorrow because I'm not fucking coping anymore.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I think that's a great idea @redhead, if you've identified that something's causing you stress I think it's an awesome idea to seek advice from a professional. Is there anything relaxing you can do this morning (even taking a nap?)

@basketofmonkeys I've had a lot of tea.

A tree came down at step up smashed the rec shed and a few cars. The weather is crazy today not helping my anxiety
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

So sorry to hear you’re feeling like this @redhead, but really happy to see you looking after yourself. Please keep us updated! Heart

@redhead I think it's awesome that you are going to talk to a professional about managing when you leave step up step down. Well done for doing that, I'm interested to hear how you go Smiley Happy

Oh no! It is understandable that the crazy weather isn't helping your anxiety! Is there anything you can do to distract from the weather? Maybe watch a movie or something? Put headphones on so you can't hear the wind? That's what I try to do when the weather is crazy and I'm not feeling great.

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee the sun is actually out now so I'm enjoying it. I even ended up going for a short run.
I didn't get a chance to catch up with staff today but it's something we'll do after morning meeting tomorrow.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I need to stop stressing about everything. There's nothing I can do about it now. I need to calm down and get ready to go to sleep, I'm so tired. I can do this. Everything is going to be ok. I'm alive. I'm safe. The aliens can't hurt me. Nothing I'm seeing is real. I'll get through tonight. Tomorrow is going to be ok. I have a great future ahead of me. I've got this.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire