cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: So stressed

You are awesome @redhead! Everything is going to be great - we are always here to listen too. Heart

I'm glad you enjoyed the sun @redhead! It's beautiful when it's not super hot and burning you Smiley Happy
Good luck with catching the staff tomorrow, hope it goes well Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Beewrote:
I'm glad you enjoyed the sun @redhead! It's beautiful when it's not super hot and burning you Smiley Happy
Good luck with catching the staff tomorrow, hope it goes well Smiley Happy

Absolutely 100% seconded... please keep us updated! Smiley Happy

I sat down with staff this morning and they reminded me I've got this. We went over my strategies and stuff for home. She said because my psychiatrist is this afternoon and a few other thing if my CM agrees I can stay tonight because I wouldn't have been able to get home (practically no buses after 5)

I'll update you all with what happens with my psychiatrist.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, thanks for updating us on how you're going. I agree with your staff, you've got this and hopefully things will go well with your psychiatrist this afternoon. Sending you hugs all the way Smiley Happy.

My psych appt went really well. I start new medication on Monday
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

That's great to hear @redhead, please remember to allow yourself plenty of downtime as you adjust to the new medication, and keep us all updated on how you're going.

Glad to hear things are back on track @redhead, keep us posted. You've got this, you can do it!
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford