cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: So stressed

@Danielle_RO thanks it means a lot. I guess your right, I'm making it through each day even though its really hard.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Danielle_RO do you have any tips on how to manage
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Fuck. I can't I just can't. 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I'm sorry you're feeling so off @redhead it's just hard to even think about coping at times so it's just enough to simply get through moment by moment. Give yourself some slack if you can. You have our support. Listen to what you might need the most and if you can, see if you can give yourself what you need (to talk to a helpline, to take a shower, to eat or rest etc). 

I saw my CM again today.
She gave me some stuff to read through on managing mania and racing thoughts. Though stupid me is having trouble reading it.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead, I'm really sorry about this rough patch. I'm proud of you for being so proactive about getting help for yourself and I really admire your strength.

Would you like to elaborate further on why you are having trouble reading the book? Just so I'm on the same page as you and I'll see what I can do to help! Heart

It's not a book just print offs. The whole trying to focus and read. I can't do it.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead  I've just seen your post in the other thread, and I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to read this material at a time when you're feeling a bit better? Just a thought.

Nice point @mrmusic, could you read it another time @redhead? Or try reading just a few words at once? Let us know how you are going!
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

I ended up getting through it after a while @mrmusic @T4ils it didn't really help tbh but it gave me stuff to think about
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire