cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry

Last night/yesterday I got super upset. I was pretty damn angry and pretty much everyone here was trying to help but I wasn't being pretty difficult and upset a lot of people. 

I'm making this post to say sorry to @scared01 and @MidnightMoments who were trying to talk to me and I was being really short, dismissive and mean. @redhead I think I commented on one of your threads or something you had replied to saying I didn't care - please don't take that personally, I wasn't even sure what I was reading to know if I cared about it or not but either way it was rude.

@Bree-RO @Ben-RO @Anna-RO you were trying to help me and talk to me while making sure everyone else stayed safe but I was so mad I kept saying stuff that was upsetting and making everything worse, sorry for causing problems when you were just trying to do your job you didn't deserve it. 

I'm sorry for upsetting people and doing the wrong thing I'm trying really hard to work on those intense emotions and how I express them without upsetting everyone

i wouldn't say anything like that to people in person which gives me no right to say it an online setting 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Sorry

Thank you for sharing this @j95 and working very hard to find other ways to work through this stuff. It's not easy, but we're proud of you for owning this and working hard. 

Thanks, shouldn't really happen in the first place though and sometimes saying sorry doesn't fix things

hi @j95 thank you for your apologies. it is much appreciated. onwards and upwards

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Its not good enough on my part though

Hi @j95, just wanted to pop in and say that its not easy to say sorry and it's really brave of you to do so, thank you Smiley Happy

@j95 we all make mistakes. we just have to learn from them and move on. we can only do so much we are only human after all. we arent robots with no emotions or feelings, we are living breathing beings with a mind of our own (yes they suck sometimes) but we just have to do the best that we can

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @j95

The first step is acknowledging what happened and it's really brave that you are able to do that. 

It's nice of you to say sorry, saying sorry can go a long way. 

This is really brave of you @j95 and I just wanted to pop in here and say I'm really proud of you for taking responsibility for your behaviour Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //