cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Still Stuck

@mimbochi I don't live on the computer, I just don't get the opportunity to play other games much as they're boring alone and make me feel more isolated than I am.  I have a globe I like to play with where it tests you on continents, countries, capital cities etc. which I enjoy but when I ask my mum if she wants to play she always turns the offer down.

@Ben-RO I play a variety of games.  I play First person shooters, strategy games like Hitman Absolution but I also play Euro Truck Simulator which is where you drive a truck around a realistic world and do deliveries if you haven't seen it before.  I only play computer games but Batman does seem like a game I would play.

df

I WISH

Hey @FootyFan26 i play arkham on PC! Although it's a bit buggy still, I think they did a pretty bad job of porting it from console and so it absolutely chugs even on a decent PC.  I had to mess with the settings a lot to get everything to behave and i'd only recommend playing it if you have a really good gaming rig. I am going to check out euro truck simulator, have you played goat simulator?  

Also, if you'd like to; tell me a bit more about what the photo you posted means to you? 

@Ben-RO yes I have played Goat Simulator...  it's weird dude.  Euro Truck Sim 2 is good for if you just wanna chill and not think too much.  Most of the gameplay is driving.

The picture is of what I would of liked when I was younger and in a way what I would still like now but that's pretty out of my reach so I just gotta stare at it and dream.

I love Goat simulator precisely because of how weird it is Smiley Tongue I am pretty terrible at chill games, which probably means i should play them more, cause i got no chill. This is one of my favourite games at the moment, which is probably the opposite of Euro Truck Sim 2 Smiley Tongue 

I am really sad to hear of that loss @FootyFan26 I know we often struggle to help you a way to improve things and that you tell us you feel pretty stuck because of this. I hope we can slowly help you build some more things into your life and i hope you don't mind that we'll always keep trying! 

See, I can't be helped.  I'm stubborn, hard headed and disrespect people who try to help me.  I just want it to end but it won't.

Being stubborn is a good trait to have. Is there anything in particular that you would like us to help you with?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Not in this case @stonepixie. I don't respond to help and advice and then I struggle because of it. It's extremely hard to change my ways.

But not impossible @FootyFan26! Opening yourself up after being closed off for so long can take a while. It's definitely not something you can decide to do one day and the next day - BAM, defences down and ready to accept all of the help! But you're closer than you were, say six months ago. I can see the progress just in your posts here on the forum.

That's okay, @footfan26. Just like @ElleBelle said, these things take time. We are still here for you and we still care about you. We are all ears for if and when you are ready.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ