cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Still Stuck

@FootyFan26

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I don't want to rudely jump in @FootyFan26 but I am really curious about how you said you 'disrespect people who try to help me'.

Would you be able to elaborate on that? I am wondering if you feel you purposefully go out of your way to disrespect people or if you often find yourself responding negatively, regardless of if you feel that way or not, to those that try to help. Do either of those sound like how you feel about receiving help?

Also, I have to admit to being stubborn too. I tell myself it's a sign of knowing what you want in life.... saying what you want, though, is another story Smiley Tongue

I don't think it's rude that you want to jump in @Kit and I mean responding negatively but not purposely. My stubborness ensures I don't accept help.

Ahhh I get you @FootyFan26.. *nods vigorously*

I think it is ok that is your response to help—it's quite natural (I say as a fellow stubborn person Smiley Tongue ), you just want to manage it yourself. I guess it is positive that you still look for help, kinda, do you know what I mean? Like if you never shared your thoughts with anyone and never chatted on RO about how things aren't all sunshine and lollipops, things would probably feel even harder to cope with and that would just suck in the biggest way.

True @Kit but then when I post you guys give advice that I appreciate but I don't show that I appreciate it so you guys feel like I'm ungrateful and selfish.  Why can't I be normal.

No way! That's not how it works @FootyFan26. We like you and we want to be here for you so we'll always share things we think might help. We don't expect anything back. We do it because we care Smiley Happy.

I read something recently on this topic: 'If you're helping someone and expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness.'

This community is definitely in it for kindness Smiley Very HappyHeart

Thanks @Kit. Sorry for being a downer.

Hey @FootyFan26, I'm with @Kit on this one, we are totally here for you and WANT to help you (and all of the other RO users) out Smiley Happy

So how are things going today?

@Lahna I guess that point is pretty one sided.  

Last night I got pissed off at my mum's boyfriend because he was drinking gin or some shit and said something I didn't agree with and it took me an hour to calm down, by that time it was 11:30 and then my mum came in and yelled at me so I didn't sleep until close to 1am.  My bro was on a ridiculously big high and wouldn't leave me alone and  grandma was stressed as usual... so it was fun.

I don't know how the night's gonna plan out though.

Why don't I jst close it and not listen.  It won't end, I can't deal with this anymore, it's driving me nuts.  Fuck this.