cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Still Stuck

Hey @FootyFan26, I've just read through your thread and I'm so sorry to hear that things at home are really affecting you again. What is it that's upsetting you most tonight?

@moonwalk my dad not being here.

@FootyFan26 Needing someone when they're not there is a really hard thing to deal with. I know you're not always comfortable talking about how you're feeling, but I'm really proud of you for opening up like you have in this thread. Have you ever thought about or wanted to speak more about your dad to someone? Maybe like a friend, teacher, extended family member? It's totally fine if you're not ready to do that, but I thought I might just mention it, because it might help a bit with how you've been feeling.

Of course, you're always welcome to talk a bit more about it on here whenever you'd like. We're always here to listen.

@moonwalk I speak about him a bit so I'm not really reluctant to talk about him but I would like a father figure in my life because I feel like I have no one at the moment. Especially not being at school or being able to go out.

It's so lonely dude. I have no one and some nights I find really hard knowing that there's no one to turn to.

I hope me kicking your arse on the games thread helped you get through the night. We are always here for a chat even if it is just about random crap.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie It wouldn't let me post anymore.  whenever I do stuff like last night it eventually comes up with an error.  I was so pissed off because firstly I couldn't tell you it didn't work and secondly because it wouldn't give me a chance to kick your arse!

Yeah thanks for that.  It was pretty distracting and entertaining.

Geez.  I have music I know makes mme think about stuff I shouldn't making me feel depressed and I still listen to it just to feel like shit.  I have no one as it is, I'm just making it harder for myself.

I'm so fucked up, this is bullshit.

@j95 I just want my Dad back but it's not possible. I feel like I have no one.

@FootyFan26 I understand what you mean and I'm sorry thats how you're feeling tonight. Do you have anything that reminds you of your dad that you can look at tonight that reminds you of the good times?

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//