cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Still Stuck

@j95 There's only really one extremely visible thing which is a stereo but other than that I don't have much.

I need someone with me. I have no one and I can't take it anymore. Then I purposely make myself remember that I have no one so it just gets worse. I really need someone because I can't take it anymore man. i really can't.

It really sucks feeling like you have nobody doesn't it @FootyFan26 what other objects in your life bring you comfort?
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

No objects give me comfort @j95. My cat does when he wants to but he's not here atm. I find comfort in finding someone that understands me and respects me. I can't do anything about it and it's taking it's toll this holidays because I feel the need to hide my emotions. No one here knows I'm struggling and I refuse to let them know.

I wanna be fucking normal for once.

You suggested in the other thread about calling KHL, why don't you try them out tonight? @FootyFan26 I will still be here to chat while you wait or even after you're done

Fuck me. I don't even have the guts to call. I'm such a stupid idiot.

Not at all. What about their web counselling?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Or something I do when I'm too anxious about making a phonecall is that I dial in the number and then the next moment of courage, I press the call button.

Which usually follows with me thinking "please don't pick up. Please don't pick up. "

BUT am glad when they do.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie web counseling shuts at 10pm and when I do press the call button I get up to the automated voice and when it starts connecting I disconnect the call. Geez I'm stupid.

Unfortunately their web counselling closes at 10 or 11PM @stonepixie

@FootyFan26 when you dial the number, just put the phone down and take a deep breathe, they are really understanding at the start when you need a minute, most of the counsellors i've contacted will wait for you to calm down a little and then help you with where to start

after you've have said hello, it gets easier from there