cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Still Stuck

It doesn't really matter @j95 and @N1ghtW1ng.

Things aren't ever gonna get better.

It does matter @FootyFan26 and it will get better, I used to say the same thing when I was going through hard times with my family - but they did get better. I really care about you mate and I want you to be ok
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I'm gonna be home by myself for another two weeks and it's not getting easier @j95. Two weeks is gonna feel like ten years.

It may not get better immediately @FootyFan26 but it will. So you're home alone, is it just you or you and your brother? What supports do you think you could call on in the next 2 weeks? You've got us that's 1

I spend most of my time alone @j95. Mum works so I don't see her much, my grandma's at home sometimes and my bro is at home pretty much all the time.

I never use supports except for this one. I usually spend time in my room thinking about things which usually makes me feel worse. That's mainly because i feel like nothing will help me so instead of trying things that aren't gonna work I may as well make myself feel like shit.

Well you are open to the possibility that calling KHL might help, so that's a start @FootyFan26! I was thinking that with your deep compassion and talent for supporting people, you'd make a wonderful volunteer. As an added bonus it would keep you occupied when you'd otherwise be home alone with ruminative thoughts.

I agree with @ElleBelle have you looked into volunteering? @FootyFan26

Hey @FootyFan26
It's pretty cool you get the house basically to yourself for a week or so. Things may not seem like they're getting better but like @j95 pointed out, they will. It only takes time.

All I fucking do is turn back your suggestions. What a fucking dickhead.. Give up on me. All I am is rude to you when you try and give me ideas.

I'm not going to give up @FootyFan26. It is hard to do what's suggested, to follow through. But you are here, and that is so important. Don't give up, you can get there.