cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stressing and I don’t know what to do

I’m stressed out and I don’t know what to do everything is spinning in my mind and I can’t control my emotions 

Re: Stressing and I don’t know what to do

Hi there @Tashbear221 and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy

Just letting you know I moved your post to the Tough Times section of the forums as here it's more likely to be noticed and replied to Smiley Happy

It sounds like you're feeling really overwhelmed right now, is that right? Has something happened to cause these thoughts to come up?

Welcome to RO @Tashbear221 :-)

Just wanted to check in and see how you're feeling today?

Hey @Tashbear221, I definitely relate to the feeling of stress that you have when you're just totally unsure of where to go from here. It's a totally crappy feeling and I'm sorry that you're not feeling too good about it at the moment. Is there anything in particular that's stressing you out? I'm happy to talk with you if you need Smiley Happy

hi @Tashbear221 and welcome
how are you today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Welcome to the forums @Tashbear221.

Like @scared01, I wanted to check in - how are you doing today?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hi @Tashbear221

Welcome to RO, 

What are you stressed out about? I understand there must be hundreds of thoughts flying through your mind right now. Try to relax, slow down your breathing and focus on each individual thing that is stressing you out and write them down. 

After you write them down, think how you are able to solve the issue. If you can't put it at the end of the list and move on to the next one. 

Yes there has been stuff going on in my mind

Thanks you I’m feeling a bit better but still the same there’s still a lot on my mind

School sometimes relationships and other stuff