cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Struggle Street

Thanks @hartley_ I think the difference this time, compared to my other attempts at any form of long term help, is that I want this. I can see how it's impacting everything, and I just need to get better. I know eheadspace is short term, but it will lead me to more long term solutions.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

It is so awesome to see the positivity in your message @Bee and thank you for coming back and updating us and we are really supporting you through this. Stay strong Smiley Happy

@Bee glade to hear you are finding aheadspace help. You can make it through. Stay strong Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Thanks @ruenhonx & @Creativegirl12 Your messages mean a lot, I'm trying to stay strong. It's proving incredibly difficult at times tho..

Highlighted

how are you going @Bee ? How was your weekend?

Highlighted

Stay strong @Bee we are all here to support and encourage you and I know you always get through the difficult times Smiley Happy

@hartley_ eh my weekend was ok. I went to card making on Sunday, which was nice... (but the majority are old enough to be my 'rents! [It was a tag-along with mum])

I'm doing ok now, but I'm not sure how long it will last. I've been incredibly unpredictable with my moods and state of wellbeing, that I don't even know I'm going to snap until I do. (This kinda worries me about going on placement/prac in the next couple weeks!)
On one hand I want to say well I don't care, whatever happens happens. But on the other, I want so bad to impress the staff and director in hope of being offered a job and youth allowance is hard to live with but then I'm not sure how I'd cope with study and work... it's a catch 22.

@ruenhonx I'm trying. The biggest hurdle right now is the unpredictableness of my moods and state of mind. Sometimes I don't know what I'm going to do until I do it. (if that even makes sense).
I'm still waiting to hear back from eheadspace...

Highlighted

@Bee its normal to want to impress staff and director. It can be worrying if your mood is unpredictable. Remember that you can do it, you can make it through. Stay strong Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Bee yeah it makes sense. I can see why that would be difficult thought. Can you sort of pre-plan, like having coping strategies on standby just in case.

Wow, they must have a really long waiting list, could you in the mean time get in touch with Kids Helpline?

@ruenhonx I am going to pre-plan a lot of stuff. Once I've got my summary over and done with I'm going to start writing up todo lists for prac. (And actually try to stick to them!!)
Hmm, the clinician I spoke to last week said there wasn't a long waiting list, so I'm not sure... There's a possibility of getting in touch with KHL, just see what happens I guess.

Thanks @Creativegirl12 So far the contact I've had has been ok. (I have all these worrying thoughts but about it all...) I just need to wait patiently for the director to return my call and I'll go from there.